[Ovirt-devel] Re: one more time

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Mon May 19 21:31:47 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 05:06:44PM -0400, Scott Seago wrote:
> From 7f3c19e77a7178d7fb89c46d0a6ae6e93c46781b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Scott Seago <sseago at kodiak.boston.redhat.com>
> Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:14:41 -0400
> Subject: more move host/storage bits:
>  1) move hosts/storage to new HW pool
>  2) make all the move stuff work for storage in addition to hosts
>  3) fix some js errors and consolidate some of the js selection code for the checkboxes

Hey Scott.

I have committed this on the basis that it built and
installed. However there is now a problem with the
"grant_admin_privileges" script in that it requires an ldap server
(this is from Darryl's patch, not yours), so I wasn't able to test it
fully.

On that topic, do we want to make "grant_admin_privileges" fall back
gracefully if auth is turned off (as it is in my case at the moment)?

Take care,
--Hugh