[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] Experimental Graphs Backend Code

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue May 27 21:23:40 UTC 2008

This patch is for review only, and is not meant to be committed (partly
because I didn't update before generating it and partly because I know
some parts are wrong, but need feedback on how to fix them). The major
changes to this patch are in the hardware controller and consist of
wiring up the backend calls to generate the graphs on the hardware
summary page, namely the calls to the database to generate the
availability graphs and the calls to Mark's API to generate the history
and snapshot graphs. Various other small interface and styling tweaks
are also included.

   -Mo