[Ovirt-devel] Still having issues with the wui appliance install

Darryl L. Pierce dpierce at redhat.com
Wed May 28 10:27:40 UTC 2008

I ran through it again and it's still not creating the ovirt database or
role. After it finished the full installation and restarted, I watched
it as it tried to bring up the ovirt system it complained that the
postgres database was not initialized. When I got to a command prompt,
went into Postgres and listed databases with \l I only saw postgres,
template0 and template1 listed.

--
Darryl L. Pierce, Sr. Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. - http://www.redhat.com/