[Ovirt-devel] [Patch] Updated Graphs

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Fri May 30 05:16:42 UTC 2008

Attached is my patch containing alot of graphing related updates. I
updated my local dev copy to the latest revision in the repo before
generating the patch, but only included the very latest commit on my
development tree, so you will not be able to apply it to your own (if
you would like the patch for all my commits, just ask but it is 1.2MB).
Included are the following changes
   * Consolidated almost all of the graphing stuff into the graphing
controller
   * Added and styled all of the remaining required graphs on all tabs /
pages (some minor style tweaks might be needed, but these most likely
will wait till overall site polishing)
   * Finished backing code for cpu / memory availability graphs on the
hardware / resources summary page (vm availability graph is still up in
the air as far as reqs, so left undone)
   * Added latest version of Mark's API to code base (removed from
attached patch to save inbox space), I had to comment out the calls to
it and replace them with dummy data to an exception I am getting with
the API that I cannot figure out (it seems RRD.fetch is requiring a
parameter of type T_FixNum and everything I pass in is a BigNum).

Essentially all that is remaining is to correctly integrate the Mark's
API into the backend and to finally figure out / finish the vm
availability graph (or if we are removing it, figure out what will
occupy its place if anything). Enjoy.

   -Mo