[Ovirt-devel] Re: Documentation patch

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Sat Nov 8 15:13:48 UTC 2008

----- "Susan Burgess" <sburgess at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Perry,
>
> Here's the latest patch for the doc. I've added conditional text so
> that
> it can be built for either online help or a user guide.
> Omitting the CONDITION clause results in everything being generated,
> the
> same result as earlier versions.
>
> To build the online help
> make CONDITION="olh" html-en-US
>
> To build the  online manual
> make CONDITION="guide" html-en-US
>
> To build a pdf
> make CONDITION="guide" pdf-en-US
>
> To take a look at how help for a desktop app would look
> make html-desktop-en-US
> (I've raised a ticket for a similar one to be created for web apps)

I can't get this patch to apply to the tip of the ovirt-docs repo.  Here's the error I get:

[pmyers at mithlond docs]$ git am ~/Download/0040-Image-changes-to-Ch-1-4.patch
Applying: Image changes to Ch 1-4
fatal: git diff header lacks filename information (line 448)
Patch failed at 0001.
When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".
If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".
To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".

Can you fix this and resend?

Thanks,

Perry