[Ovirt-devel] FreeIPA question

Konstantin Kozlov kozlov at spbcas.ru
Thu Nov 20 12:39:38 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'am really glad that the thing like oVirt is available!

I have a couple of questions for which I haven't found the answers on
the site:

I've recently installed FreeIPA, is it possible to use that installation
with oVirt?

Do I need to run the management node on the KVM capable host? I have a
Pentium 3 machine running FreeIPA server and I thought to install oVirt
management tools there, is it possible, maybe by manual configuration?

Will I be able to run WinXP on Nodes?

Will I be able to run Mac OS X on Nodes?

Thank you in advance,

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Kozlov