[Ovirt-devel] oVirt Managd node sequence

Doron Fediuck doron.fediuck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:22:52 UTC 2008

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your answer.
I actually had a long look at this page...
There are issues there such as:
 Prompt user to configure disk storage.
 ovirt-config-storage
 Install node to disk?

I'm interested to see which initrd is running it and what
is done there. There's a gap between the grub menu and this
functionality, and I'm trying to understand it.

Is there a way to see more documentation or the actual initrd and grub.conf ?

Thanks again !!!
Doron.