[Ovirt-devel] ovirt-appliance 0.95 issue !

Philippe Rodrigues phr at cally.be
Sat Nov 15 16:36:10 UTC 2008

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to everybody for your good job. Sorry for my english,
I'm not fluent ;-).

This is my issue;
1. Made a Fedora 9 fresh install (virtualization enable) with all updates.
2. Follow "install instructions"
    - Getting Ovirt RPMs
    - Installing and Running the Appliance (install-node stateful)
3. Reboot. In rebooting step, I saw a problem with collectd deamon (maybe
cannot connect ...)
4. I start ovirt-appliance and in the virt-viewer have a kernel panic !

For your information, I encountered the same issue with the previous
version (0.93-1) but not with 0.92-1 release !

In attachment, screenshot of ovirt-appliance and collectd log file.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Philippe Rodrigues