[Ovirt-devel] Re: Some architecture diagrams

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 12:45:28 UTC 2008

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
>    http://ovirt.org/page/ArchDiagrams

Excellent, thanks Dan for doing this!

> I'm attaching a tar.gz with the original XFig sources, so if people have
> improvements to make they can fix them up directly. Perhaps we should
> put them in source control somewhere ?

yes, I guess most logical place is ovirt-docs.git, just open a subfolder e.g. Developers_Guide
where we could collect other design details, when they become stable enough, that we currently have in wiki and list archive.
This won't be included in docs rpm for now, but our docs people might use that eventually for other Guides.