[Ovirt-devel] Can any one help me, I cannot start the virtual machine with default ovirt-appliance

xxqonline at hotmail.com xxqonline at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:09:43 UTC 2008

Hello folks:
      I use the virsh 0.4.5. I followed the quick start to set the storage pool (nfs).
After that I checked the property of that pool. There is no size information.
Then I create a vm pool, and try to create a fedora 9 (Cobbler Profile), I failed to start it.
Can any one give me a help?

I am new to ovirt, I really want to start the virtual machine, can any one give me a help?
I am trying to find the error log, but seems there is no error, just told me the vm cannot be started, is there any log that I can use to trouble shooting?

Thanks,
Qiang