[Ovirt-devel] unable to add hosts in web admin tool

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 11:50:01 UTC 2008

Justin Clacherty wrote:
> I'd prefer to run with the current release.  Being in beta I suspect
> there is quite a difference between 0.91-1 and the current release.
> Plus I don't want to be reporting bugs that have already been fixed.

Yes, please use latest beta builds or even try building from git, 0.91 is definitely out of date!

> ovirt-appliance .img did not use the second nic.

Image is built always w/ two virtual NICs, difference between demo and bundled is just how you wire the management NIC: create-ovirt-appliance -e eth1 will bridge real eth1 on the host machine with the management NIC (eth1 in the appliance, 192.160.50.2)
If that doesn't work, please give us clear steps to reproduce so it can be fixed.