[Ovirt-devel] Network configuration wiki page created...

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 17:53:01 UTC 2008

Darryl Pierce wrote:
> http://www.ovirt.org/page/VM_Network_Configuration
>
> Please take a few minutes to review this list and provide feedback. The
> network configuration page is the only part missing now since the
> backend support and processing code is out for review.

Hey Darryl,
   I was looking into this and the only question I had was about the
dropdown that should appear when 'enslaved to bonding' is checked.
According to your interface requirements and the 'enslave a nic to
bonding interface' this should be a single select drop down box which a
user can select one bonding to associated with the nic, but this
association is stored in the bondings_nics bridge table and the
relationship itself is a many to many one. Should this be a
multiple-select box, in which a user can select more than one bonding to
be associated with the nic?

   -Mo