[Ovirt-devel] Trouble on loading the VM onto the node

Naoya Terashima terashima.naoya at np.css.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 1 00:56:33 UTC 2008

Hi

I felt relieved to hear VM is running within one of three node.
Thank you.
But how can I find out which node VM in running on?
I logged in every node to see if which has VM but I couldn't find out.
Every node I logged in didn't seemd to have VM.
Sorry for my repetitious question but please teach me how to find out
which node has VM.