[Ovirt-devel] ovirt-docs repository

Perry N. Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 13:21:16 UTC 2008

Chris and Susan:

Dan B. has suggested that it might make more sense for each document you
generate to have it's own separate git repository with the same structure.
  So, instead of ovirt-docs, we'd currently have:

ovirt-doc-using-the-ovirt-admin-ui
ovirt-doc-ovirt-installation-guide

And as you generate more docs we'll create additional git repositories for
them.  This only makes sense if the docs src directories don't share a lot
of common data.  My understanding is the common data is all in the
publican-ovirt package, so these all should be easily separable.

The only files the different docs directories would have in common would
be the build Makefiles and other small build files.

Let me know if this makes sense and I'll split up the present ovirt-docs
repo into two, one for each of the docs mentioned above.

Perry

--
|=-        Red Hat, Engineering, Emerging Technologies, Boston        -=|
|=-                     Email: pmyers at redhat.com                      -=|