[Ovirt-devel] 0.93-1 oVirt Release
Perry N. Myers
pmyers at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 04:02:44 UTC 2008
The oVirt development team is pleased to announce the 0.93-1 release of
both the oVirt Node and oVirt Server Suite.
New features in this release include:
* Addition of 'Smart Pools' in the Web user interface for organizing
pools on a per user basis.
* Additions to the Edit VM screen to allow re-provisioning of a guest as
well editing other guest settings.
* oVirt Appliance manages VMs directly on the host it is running on. This
eliminates the 'fake nodes' used in previous versions.
* oVirt API (Ruby Bindings)
* Support for configuring more than one NIC per Node. UI support for this
will be integrated shortly.
* Support for bonding/failover of NICs. UI support for this will be
* SELinux support on oVirt Node
* Rewrite of performance graphing visualization
Instructions for configuring yum to point to the ovirt.org repository:
Instructions for using the Appliance and Nodes:
Please download and try it out. Let us know via the mailing list or IRC
if you have any suggestions for enhancements or feedback on what we've
implemented so far.
Also, bugs can be filed on the oVirt project at links provided on:
Thanks to everyone who contributed to oVirt for this release!
More information about the ovirt-devel