[Ovirt-devel] Trouble on loading the VM onto the node

Perry N. Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Mon Sep 1 05:25:58 UTC 2008

Naoya Terashima wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thank you for your very intelligible explanation.
> I did the command
>
> #virsh -c qemu+ssh://192.168.50.3/system list
> #virsh -c qemu+ssh://192.168.50.4/system list
> #virsh -c qemu+ssh://192.168.50.5/system list
>
> and I could see the VM named dddd running on the node3.
> Thank you!
> But I still feel strange because I could see only one VM named dddd running
> though I'm running four VMs(aaaa, bbbb, cccc, and dddd).
> Could this be a bug?
> I attach the files in /var/log/ovirt-wui except rails.log and some
> screenshots.
> Screenshots explains how many VM are running now and how much resorces are
> used.
> please let me know where the problem is.

Check:

# virsh -c qemu+ssh://192.168.50.136/system list

You don't just have node3, node4 and node5 running.  You also have a
node136 according to your taskomatic logs.  It could be that some vms are
running on that node.

node3, 4 and 5 are the 'fake' nodes that run on the same host as the ovirt
appliance.  node136 would be a real node running on a bare metal box.

Let me know what looking at node136 tells you.

Thanks,

Perry