[Ovirt-devel] Outstanding UI bugs

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 17:42:24 UTC 2009

Sorry guys, wanted to send this a bit sooner.  Just a quick list of some
outstanding bugs that I'm seeing (I'll work on actual bugzillas after the
meeting)

1) We are seeing lots of things getting left in a pending state.  For
example after deleting an lvm store, the lvm is stuck in pending_deletion.

2) See - http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/bad.gif I'm not sure if this is
one problem or multiple.  here's the firebug and rails.log -
http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/post.txt

3) libvirt-qpid on the nodes keep dieing.

4) We've got guests that were on a node, libvirt-qpid died, the guests
went unavailable.  After the host came back the nodes stayed unavailable
for a very long time (hours) but now seems to be back.  Not sure if a
restart of something fixed it while I was debugging something else but
it's something to make note of.  I'll keep an eye out.

Really number 2) seems to be the bigger bug right now.

	-Mike