[Ovirt-devel] QMF Connection Flakiness

Ian Main imain at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 23:49:53 UTC 2009

Howdy all.

Just letting everyone know that we have discovered a bug in the QMF
automagic connection management in that it allows the security context
to expire when the ticket would expire and does not realize it loses
the ability to send/receive data.  This bug is being fixed in QMF/qpid
and I'm hoping we'll have a new version in fedora soon (I'm hoping
Monday or so.. just guessing).

This combined with the storage pool refresh patch I just posted will
hopefully resolve all of the outstanding flakiness around taskomatic/
dbomatic etc.

This bug also affects libvirt-qpid so a new build of the node will be
required once the new qpid/qmf packages are available.

    Ian