[Ovirt-devel] VM Migration question

sylvain.desbureaux at orange-ftgroup.com sylvain.desbureaux at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Aug 18 15:10:57 UTC 2009

Hi,
Quick question (tried to find an answer but didn't found it): When I migrate a VM via oVirt, the VM is "stalled" at the end of the process (unreachable via Network, vnc show what I had before the migration but that doesn't move,...) and I have nothing in the logs of qemu.
Is it something common (I had to disable selinux to make the process work) or not?

Thanks in advance,
 <<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>>
Sylvain Desbureaux
Recherche et Développement, Service aux entreprises
Ingénieur concepteur développeur de services réseaux pour les entreprises
tél. 02 96 05 13 80
sylvain.desbureaux at orange-ftgroup.com
 <<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>>