[Ovirt-devel] Re: Rebased patches, fixed a rebasing problem...

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 16:37:25 UTC 2009

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 04:13:52PM -0500, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
>> The previous patch set had an error and one development branch's changes
>> showed up twice, and two different change sets. So it was missing the bulk
>> of the configuration work. This patch set fixes that.
>
> If there are no objections, I'm going to push these upstream now and
> we'll fix any issues that come up afterward.

ACK - I already pushed when I was flushing my patch queue, but forgot to reply here.
Please verify I picked the right patch versions:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ovirt/?p=ovirt/node.git;a=commitdiff;h=0727dd3b45347ba3b70c5536065819a4e9b7034c
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ovirt/?p=ovirt/node.git;a=commitdiff;h=5470e00f914214db77739a405708bc6f07c9f616