[Ovirt-devel] question about the usb image making

vbian vbian at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 11:16:35 UTC 2009

Hi,Perry:

I met a problem when make a usb image for the ovirt node installation .I
performed the following steps:
1.install the ovirt-node-image-0.97-rc5.el5ovirt.rpm
2.# ovirt-flash /dev/sdb1 /usr/share/ovirt-node-image/ovirt-node-image.iso
but the error output in the terminal instead of the  live image made for
me  ,could you  give me some suggestion  ?

the result is attached as the result.txt file

Thanks
Vivian Bian