[Ovirt-devel] cobbler removing iso (invalid image name)

Mike Butler butlerm1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:12:18 UTC 2009

I seemed to have find myself encountering the same issue as referenced in this message...
http://www.redhat.com/archives/ovirt-devel/2009-February/msg00021.html
I removed a cobbler image using this syntax...
cobbler image remove --name=Windows_Server_2003
(it did remove the file from /var/lib/cobbler/config/images.d/)

...then if I try to add an image or remove another I get the following error no matter what i try...
"invalid image name (Windows_Server_2003)"
When restarting the cobblerd service I get the following...
    raise CX(_("invalid image name (%s)") % image_name)
cobbler.cexceptions.CX: 'invalid image name (Windows_Server_2003)'
[FAILED]