[Ovirt-devel] Where to check about 500 Internal Server Error matter

jdong jdong at redhat.com
Tue Jan 20 07:42:07 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

  I was troubled by a matter these days.
  I installed ovirt-appliance successfully.But every time I shutdowned
my computer, started it and started ovirt-appliance, it always got 500
internal server error.
  And if I "get-ovirt-appliance"--"create ovirt-appliance"--"virsh start
ovirt-appliance",it can be ok.Obviously,all stored data disappeared.
  I asked one friend from GSS help me to install it and try.He got the
same error.
  Did any one here meet the same condition?
  I guess it is a bug here.But it is hard to set steps to reproduce it.
  And how can I check this "Internal Server"?And can the shutdown and
start actions destroy some configures?
  BTW:I notice that ovirt people publish some patches every day.Can I
just download and run to fix some problem?
  Thanks, :-)

Nikki