[Ovirt-devel] New client repo and start of a CLI

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 21:20:30 UTC 2009

This series of patches makes changes to the new ovirt-client repo. The repo
can be found at git://ovirt.org/ovirt-client; the same people that have
commit access to the server repo have commit for this repo.

Since I was so excited to establish a new repo, I already pushed all these
patches to the new repo, but I would still appreciate comments/acks on
these.

The patch series has to be applied against the very first commit in the
repo, which only copied files from the server to the client repo, though
it's probably simpler to just check out ovirt-client and review the log of
the next branch.

Please read the README first before trying the ovirt CLI out - you need a
very recent version of activeresource (>= 2.2.2) and the 'main' rubygem for
the CLI to work.

David