[Ovirt-devel] oVirt Nodes become unavailable

Carb, Brian A Brian.Carb at unisys.com
Fri Jan 30 19:17:41 UTC 2009

running oVirt 0.96 on fedora10...

I noticed that after some time has elapsed (machines sitting idle overnight), the oVirt dashboard shows 2 of my 4 nodes as "unavailable(enabled)". I can access them via their consoles though, so the machines are up. Restarting the browser session does not change this. If I shutdown and then restart the oVirt server appliance, all 4 show as unavailable. Do I have to do something to make the nodes available (short of restarting them)?

Any ideas? Thanks.

brian carb
unisys corporation - malvern, pa
brian.carb at unisys.com