[Ovirt-devel] Adding hosts to the hardware pool

Laurent Monnoye ktf000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 19:00:54 UTC 2009

> Looks like you're missing a few options on the append line, add them in
like:
> ro rootflags=loop text rootfstype=iso9660 root=/ovirt-node-image.iso

I just added these parameters but with no success, same problem (I see them
on the console, so they are indeed being picked up).

On the server, where should ovirt-node-image.iso be located? Maybe that's my
problem.

Where are those parameters documented as part of the oVirt installation
guide? Did I miss them in the doc?

Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated!!!

L-