[Ovirt-devel] If you pulled ovirt-server in the last hour or so from git.et.redhat.com...

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 22:12:17 UTC 2009

...you will need to rollback my commits and pull again. I apologize as I
hadn't noticed the date on my system was considerably off before I
pushed a commit, and we had to roll it back to correct the problem
(leaving it there would've thrown off date based queries and tools). To
do so:

* Backup any changes you may have made locally
* Run (in your ovirt-server checkout) "git reset --hard
0652770ed44afa9c517ec7a078aa30a25d456232"  followed by  "git pull"

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience.

   -Mo