[Ovirt-devel] Type Object has no attibute 'seq' or Timed Out waiting for broker

Ian Main imain at redhat.com
Mon May 11 18:35:37 UTC 2009

On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:58:21 +0200
Freddy Stutterheim <fstutter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you found a sollution for the problem?
> I have iscsi setup on host machine, and i get the same errors.
> i allready disabled the firewall and selinux on the host but i still ony get
> " Type Object has no attribute 'seq' " .
> Please help.

The issue is actually that the qmf call is timing out.  This usually happens with storage type things where there's actually a firewall or the port/host is not set correctly etc and the call to mount takes ages to complete.

The error is a programming error in QMF in the timeout exception.  This should be fixed in a version of qmf that should be hitting fedora any day now.

The new version also includes the ability to specify the timeout length, which I will likely increase to allow the real error from libvirt-qpid to come back.

    Ian