[Ovirt-devel] Type Object has no attibute 'seq' or Timed Out waiting for broker

Ian Main imain at redhat.com
Mon May 11 23:00:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, 12 May 2009 00:29:16 +0200
Freddy Stutterheim <fstutter at gmail.com> wrote:

> It keeps hanging on pending.There is no firewall on the host server.
> I installed Ovirt with the instuctions on
> http://ovirt.org/install-instructions.html but when i try to add a storage
> pool
> i only get the state  "Pending" and nothing happens.
> And after that i get  Type Object has no attibute 'seq'
> I have a node that is available. I used the iscsi setup instuctions on
> http://ovirt.org/iscsi-setup.html.
> The storage is on the same machine as the oVirt server.
> Until the updated qpid no storage is possible?

No it will work if you get it right.. something is not right with your setup.  If everything works it only takes a second to connect to the storage pool.  The only way to debug this at the moment is to get onto the node via the console or ssh (if you built it yourself) and check the libvirtd logs.

    Ian