[Ovirt-devel] Installing vm in ovirt

Mike maarse mike.maarse at gmail.com
Sat May 23 18:58:13 UTC 2009

This worked,the bridge on the host is getting the wright ip address after a
reboot.
I installed a vm from an iso on nfs share.
But when i want to install from a cobbler profile , with a fedora iso that i
imported with cobbler import --mirror=/mnt/ --name=Fedora-x86_64,
i will get this message in Remote desktop

.no ipaddress
.no ipaddress
.no ipaddress
.no ipaddress
.no ipaddress

This would be easier because then i can use a kickstart to automate the
installation.

any ideas?