[Ovirt-devel] New release?

Arthur Clément aclement at linagora.com
Mon Aug 30 15:03:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

I don't think ovirt is ready :

 - Performance problems with ruby-qmf when there is a significant number of
nodes and VMs. We (Linagora) will work on it ASAP.

- Pending patches.

- ovirt-node-image is deprecated but what is the new way to build and install
a pxe image ? "make ovirt-node-image.iso" is not sufficient to provide a
pxe/diskless architecture, update cobbler...

- lack of documentation : I have to update the changelog, create wiki pages
for vlan config.

--
Arthur CLEMENT
Linagora Paris