[Ovirt-devel] iSCSI and disk timeouts

Nicolas Ochem nicolas.ochem at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 14:37:08 UTC 2010

Hi Justin,
I can suggest a method to make sure the problem is iscsi related :

-log in to the node
-copy the image file to RAM (by putting it in /tmp) or to an external
storage if it's too big
-restart the VM directly in libvirt (virsh dumpxml, virsh destroy , virsh
create) after having modified the XML file to point to the local version iso
iSCSI

If the problem is gone then iscsi is the issue.
Hope this helps