[Ovirt-devel] roadmap & development

Menno ter Laak menno at terlaak.name
Thu Dec 16 14:48:01 UTC 2010

LS,

Is ovirt in Red Hat EL6 or just Fedora 13? I would like to make a
test setup also.I have 2x Dell R210 servers specced out and 1 HP
oldie for management.
Kind Regards,
Menno

Originele tekst
Van: Anthony Goddard
Verstuurd:Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:22:52 -0500
Onderwerp:[Ovirt-devel] roadmap & development

 Hi there,I'm very interested in oVirt as a management interface for
a VM setup we're building, however it seems as though there isn't
much info on the product roadmap or active development. I'm wondering
if anyone could point me to more information on the roadmap or commit
activity on the project?
Regards,Anthony