[Ovirt-devel] ovirt install from scratch

Ivan A.Shaposhnikov v-defender at ukr.net
Mon Dec 20 16:29:53 UTC 2010

Hello to All.

I am started to reinstall all system and now arter some errors in ace_output

err: //ovirt::setup/Package[qpidd]/ensure: change from absent to present
failed: Could not find package qpidd

i think this is minor error because qpidd is old name of package

err: //cobbler::bundled/Package[ovirt-node-image-pxe]/ensure: change
from absent to present failed: Could not find package ovirt-node-image-pxe
i do not know how to biuid this rpm yet

err: //ovirt::setup/Single_exec[db_migrate]/returns: change from notrun
to 0 failed: /usr/bin/rake db:migrate returned 1 instead of 0 at
/usr/share/ace/modules/ovirt/manifests/ovirt.pp:105

And when I try to start oVirt startup scripts I take this error

/etc/init.d/ovirt-agent start
Starting ovirt-agent: Missing the Rails 2.3.2 gem. Please `gem install
-v=2.3.2 rails`, update your RAILS_GEM_VERSION setting in
config/environment.rb for the Rails version you do have installed, or
comment out RAILS_GEM_VERSION to use the latest version installed.

Can you tell me how to fix this error.
I am doen not know any about RAILS.

Thank for you answers.
Ivan