[Ovirt-devel] Build fails due to missing ovirt-node-recipe.ks

Arthur Clément aclement at linagora.com
Mon Jul 5 09:46:54 UTC 2010

Hello,

If I'm not mistaken, ovirt-node-image.git is no more necessary to build the
ovirt-node-image.
I successfully builded an iso from node/recipe (I had to import and update
repos.ks), but how can I get ovirt-node-image and ovirt-node-image-pxe
packages with this new method ?

PS : glad to see activity on the ML :)

On vendredi 02 juillet 2010 21:18:08 Alan Pevec wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> there was an inconsistency between ovirt-node.git and
> ovirt-node-image.git, few days ago I've pushed a change to
> ovirt-node/recipe w/o adjusting ovirt-node-image. This is fixed now,
> try with fresh checkouts from next branches:
>  in ovirt-node: make publish then install fresh ovirt-node-tools
>  in ovirt-node-image: make node
> You should get ovirt-node-image.iso
>
> Cheers,
> Alan