[Ovirt-devel] a couple of questions

Geoff O'Callaghan geoff at starbiz.com.au
Wed May 19 09:55:50 UTC 2010

On 18/05/10 21:59, Mike Burns wrote:

  [snip]

> It looks like neither log was for incorrect space issue.  Both of them
> show a multipath device being detected.  It also looks like it
> determined that /dev/sda was 114473 MB which is approx 112 GB.  This is
> the same value that mutlipath output above shows.

Yeah sorry I was having a bad hair day.  I was getting the space
calculation problem when I was running with a multipath.conf that
blacklisted everything.   Since that wasn't the strategic direction I
gave up on it and thought i'd instead send the problem I was having with
the wwid with embedded spaces.  Of course I forgot to say that :)

I could try to reproduce the problem if you like by adding back the
blacklist '*', but i'd much prefer to move forward than sideways :)

> I did notice a few of these messages:
>
> WARNING: GPT (GUID Partition Table) detected on '/dev/sda'! The util
> sfdisk doesn't support GPT. Use GNU Parted.
>
> I'll look into those as well.

Thanks.

Cheers Geoff