[Ovirt-devel] Provisioning Windows

Justin Clacherty justin at redfish.com.au
Fri Sep 10 13:53:48 UTC 2010

  On 10/09/2010 8:54 PM, Nicolas Ochem wrote:
> I assume the general idea is to prepare your VM using your desktop
> virt management GUI and then move the prepared VMs to ovirt. That's
> how I do it.

That's probably the best way at the moment.  Ideally I think you need to
be able to provision from within the UI though I think.  Interested to
know what others think.

> This "~" issue sure sounds like a bug, but again, probably you're the
> best candidate to submit a fix.

I'm a C++ man, haven't really looked at ruby before.  From what little I
understand about ruby I think there just needs to be a rescue in the
vm_provision to catch the exception.  Though it looks as though the ruby
cobbler stuff is not maintained so perhaps they're looking at ditching
it from the UI anyway.  Any Redhat guys got input on this one?

Justin.