[Ovirt-devel] Jumbo frame support on nodes

Justin Clacherty justin at redfish.com.au
Mon Sep 20 12:43:11 UTC 2010

  On 20/09/2010 10:30 PM, Arthur Clément wrote:
> If you have time, you can take a look into libvirt doc or contact libvirt
> developpers to see how jumbo frames work. It's half the work of this patch.

Is it a libvirt issue?  I'm talking about jumbo frame support on the
node which would be mounting iscsi volumes to export to the VMs running
on it.  Wouldn't that be part of the node configuration when it boots?
I'm not familiar with the node boot sequence so maybe that is delivered
via libvirt.  Of course once that's done the next step would be to make
jumbo frames available to VMs running on the node which would definitely
be a libvirt issue.

Cheers,
Justin.