[Ovirt-devel] help.... Ovirt node-imge build error

이재영 xner at sestory.net
Fri Jan 28 08:47:44 UTC 2011

Hi

Ovirt node image build problem…

Node image build my system OS Fedora core 14.

I am have a question about installation process of oVirt project.

Install DOC : https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/wiki/Build

But node-image build error…

[root at Ovirt-T node]# ./autobuild.sh

Running oVirt Node Autobuild

test -f Makefile && make -k distclean || :

OVIRT_CACHE_DIR=${AUTOBUILD_SOURCE_ROOT}/../ovirt-cache

OVIRT_LOCAL_REPO=file://${AUTOBUILD_PACKAGE_ROOT}/rpm/RPMS

./autogen.sh --prefix=$AUTOBUILD_INSTALL_ROOT

checking for gawk... gawk

checking how to create a pax tar archive... gnutar

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for suffix of executables...

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes

checking for ksflatten... no

configure: error: Missing python kickstart support.

make

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.