[Ovirt-devel] oVirt updates

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 15:14:11 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 16:53 +0200, Nicolas Ochem wrote:
> Hello Mike, great news !
>
> Are you going to test ovirt node 2.0 against ovirt server ?
>
> Will there be a new version of matahari in ovirt node 2.0 requiring
> changes on the server ?

Hi Nicholas,

We're building with whatever is in the current version of Fedora
(currently F15).  We made an attempt to get ovirt-server working as is
on F15 but due to changes in rails, we were not able to.

The plan going forward is to focus solely on ovirt-node.  If someone
adopts the ovirt-server project, then they would need to work with
members of the oVirt Node team to assist with getting the Node working
with the Server.

Mike