passwd

Red Hat Linux uses npasswd, which has lots of nice checking built into
it.  However, its structure really isn't built around pam...  I am
thinking of writing a pam-passwd package with the password checking
libs from npasswd and the password-changing logic from the passwd.c
distributed with Linux-PAM.  I would distribute it separately from
Linux-PAM (too huge to include, especially with the dictionaries...)
as pam-passwd

Any objections?

michaelkjohnson