Re: PAM questions (fwd)

Hi,

I asked the guy at Sun who is doing their PAM implementation about
delays. Here is his reply. An extra module gets around this, but in a
perfect world I think I would opt for a libpam maintained function
availible to the modules of the form pam_set_duration(XXX) where XXX
is the *minimum* time that a call to libpam would take. This way there
would only be a single delay for all modules encountered, and it can
be set by modules individually or by a custom module....

Thoughts?

Andrew