GDBM/DB password file support

Has anyone done/is-doing this? If not, I may give it a try.

Problem is that this will require that new spec for transparent user info
storage (I forgot the name :). Any news on that?

-- Elliot

"Have you ever had a microchip implanted in your skull so the government
can keep track of your every move? You will! And the company that will
bring it to you is AT&T"