Re: GDBM/DB password file support

Elliot Lee wrote:

> Has anyone done/is-doing this? If not, I may give it a try.

GDBM/DB ? What is that?

> Problem is that this will require that new spec for transparent user info
> storage (I forgot the name :). Any news on that?

If you are asking about libpwdb here, take a look at

	http://parc.power.net/morgan/libpwdb/index.html

The documentation is very much in flux.. But it helps to have something
written down. I will make .ps available once I have a working application
and module..

I'd still like to know what GDBM/DB is...

Regards

Andrew