Re: GDBM/DB password file support

>  On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Cristian Gafton wrote:
>
>  > libpwdb was intented to help us with user / group lookups. But I agree
>  > that a hesiod module should be nice. I don't have the docs/idea how to do
>  > it, though.
>
>  I'll start working on one... Does anyone have a skeleton implementation
>  that I can start from? I'm not entirely sure which functions I need to
>  implement.

I'm reluctant to actually do anything with Hesiod yet myself, but if you like I
have a version of Hesiod which I started to fix to use standard resolver
functions instead of using low level stuff as the distributed version does.
Hopefully this will enble me to do Hesiod on top of the DNSSEC stuff that's
being done, which will take care of my only other major problem with hesiod.

-D