Re: GDBM/DB password file support

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Nalin Dahyabhai wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Cristian Gafton wrote:
>
> > libpwdb was intented to help us with user / group lookups. But I agree
> > that a hesiod module should be nice. I don't have the docs/idea how to do
> > it, though.
>
> I'll start working on one... Does anyone have a skeleton implementation
> that I can start from? I'm not entirely sure which functions I need to
> implement.

Just build the -lhesiod, and have a wrapper function that calls
hesiodLookup() (or whatever it's called). It shouldn't be very hard,
because hesiod serves a very similar purpose.

-- Elliot

"Have you ever had a microchip implanted in your skull so the government
can keep track of your every move? You will! And the company that will
bring it to you is AT&T"