libpwdb-0.52

Hi all,

As promised here is a preliminary release of libpwdb (the version 0.52
indicates that we have been working on it for a few weeks and this is where
we are offering a snapshot).

I would like to avoid using the PAM list for email about this library, as it
is not really PAM specific. Please direct all email to the following people:

        Andrew Morgan   <morgan@parc.power.net>
        Cristian Gafton <gafton@sorosis.ro>

If there is sufficient interest, we can look into creating a mailing list
for discussing future developments..

Please see the following pointer:

	http://parc.power.net/morgan/libpwdb/index.html

Best wishes