Re: PAMification

Cristian Gafton writes:
>RedHat in 4.0 (in fact RedHat's 0.50 is not quite 0.50 - it is heavily
>patched, so at the feature level is quite recent, but the code changed _so
>much_ between RedHat version and the development version of PAM, that I have
>nightmares thinking of integrating the two releases back...)

Then it's a good thing you don't have to do it, eh?

It's not as hard as it sounds.  Most patches we made were accepted
into the PAM tree, and so those will be simply thrown away.  Some
of the rest will have to be re-made, but most of those are very
simple and will be easy to re-make.

michaelkjohnson