shadow and other questions..

I apologize if this has been answered in a FAQ or other document.  I've
been doing a lot of hunting to find out the answers and can't seem to come
up with anything.

First, I have heard PAM is shadow-capable.  I have a couple Alpha UDB's
running RedHat 4.0 (Linux kernel 2.0.22) that I will be using for unix
shell accounts and for obvious reasons, I would like to shadow the
passwords.  Is this possible with PAM?

Alternatively, I've also heard that PAM can authenticate using RADIUS.
Are there modules available to do this yet?

Thanks,

Shane-

--
Shane DeRidder            | System Admin / Webmaster | Love doesn't make
shane@together.net        | Together Networks        | the world go 'round,