Re: PAM Questions RE: S/Key

OK, I brushed the dust off of my S/Key module code last night and took a
look at it.

I was quite please to find that the pam_skey shared library and my
quick-hack testing program compiled, linked, and worked fine under PAM
0.52--especially considering that I'd not touched any of this code since
PAM 0.1!

Now to actually polish it up some, reorganize it, and actually make it
releasable.  Granted it's based on the older Skey 1.1b, but hey--someone
somewhere will no doubt still have a use for it....

--Up.